Come on summer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just finished blowing the weekends snow out of the driveway. It is -7 F. right now with a slight wind. Suppose to be -20 F by morning with a high of 2 F. I can not feel my fingers or toes. I am ready to be done with winter.

It's been 75 and clear for the last 3 weeks .

come on winter !

~RafaeL~

I'm done too. It's been a cold winter so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. It was 8 this morning, not bad compared to some. But the average low is 29.7, and the average high is 50.8 in this corner of NC in January!

My wife and I were going to the FL gulf next month for some warmth and sun. FL is not looking very warm right now. Looks like we'll have to go farther south if we want summer...like Belize! Gary

I'm waiting for daylight savings time to get some riding time in after work. Getting home at 6 doesn't lend to much daylight.

No kidding, most riding time involves my boy (almost 5), I'm not dragging him out in this cold, though he's begging to get outside more. The daylight thing kills me the most. going home at 5:30 every night ... at least I'm getting to see the sun set on the way home now instead of leaving under black skies and stars.

-16 this morning when I left home to go help a friend with a leaking pipe in their house. Door ion car was frozen shut and handle came off in my hand. +6 when I returned home 2 hours later.

I will see your -26 and raise you 136 degrees...

12281894055_e488fc1d35_z.jpg

Luke.

Back