Come on summer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday March 2nd, western NC 70 degrees and nice. Monday March 3rd, early am 45 degrees, noon 32 degrees and snow flurries. If you don't like the weather in NC, wait 4 hours. Regards

Last edited:
wicked snow storm coming through CT tomorrow and my furnace blew this morning at 5:30. They can't replace it until Friday. yay!!
That happened to me during the same storm. Got home and the furnace fan shaft had chewed through the carrier bearings. Awesome! Had another fan luckily, but it was designed different and I had to tear it apart to get the shaft flipped so my pulley would be on the other side so I could flip the motor to get the fan pushing air rather than pulling. While on the basement floor at 2 am.
Came home to 3 inches of snow tonight

That is all just nuts! We had a nice 30ºC (86ºF) day here, slightly overcast with a late storm... Was really nice actually... :whistle:

Give it a couple of months when the build-off is on though and we will be freezing while you guys enjoy some nice weather for a change... ;)

Luke.

That happened to me during the same storm. Got home and the furnace fan shaft had chewed through the carrier bearings. Awesome! Had another fan luckily, but it was designed different and I had to tear it apart to get the shaft flipped so my pulley would be on the other side so I could flip the motor to get the fan pushing air rather than pulling. While on the basement floor at 2 am.
Came home to 3 inches of snow tonight

I had that same thing happen a year ago on my furnace at my business. Then this winter, that same furnace cracked when the sprinkler went off dousing the hot heat exchanger with cold water. Now I have a brand new blower I need to sell. I'm all about furnace repairs lately lol

It rained, sleeted and froze everything in southern illinois this weekend plus dumped about 3" of snow on us. Even my 4 year old is telling me winter lasts too long :D

Alright, finally. Let's... o_O WHAT !!!? :13:

PTDC0003_zpsca8b343e.jpg

:headbang::crazy:

Back