Cool Pedals

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O what am I to do?

I am thinking of making my own, some ideas;

Coffins

Skulls

Rockets

Bullets

Straight Flush

Spade

Double Dice

Brass Knuckles

I would love any hints or suggestions, Maybe I am going in over my head, soooo. If anyone knows of any cool pedals besides 3g's Maltese cross's can you send me in the right direction

Yeah first I have to find quality materials. I am not short on professional opinion :D

I would like to find some really gnarly reflector material. Being an aviation enthusiast I was thinking of asking a fellow pilot who works at and aircraft repair facility to get his hands on that crazy ... reflector material that they have on combat planes. stuff literally glows in the dark.

Sides that I have to find a electro/chemical etching device. It basically uses light, acid and volts to etch images into metal.

The brass knuckles are hard to come by, well not really, but they are illegal where I live, fortunately, or unfortunately I have ins at the donut shop.

The other question is how to I get the dedal pegs/screw/bolts/pins whatcamacallits? do they come by themselves?

Materials have been found and conceptual drawings are underway but there is one thing I am having difficulty finding.

Pedal races, or whatever the long nut that runs thrugh the center of the petal, has bearings and attaches to the crank arm is called. Anyone wanna give me some help on that?

Conceptual drawings will be posted as soon as all technical glitches are cleared and the pedal design is deemed to have no mechanical or technical problems. More than anything the pedal is safe and won't wort hurt or maim you.

Timbo

Back