Cool work trailer.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kicking the footy out the back of a mate's place yesterday when I came across this way-cool work trailer sitting under a pile of junk out the back. I don't know who owns it, but I'm going to find out because I reckon this thing could be done up pretty well. It looks as though it is one of those bike trailers they all seem to have in the file footage clips you see of an industrial Chinese city. Previous experience aside, this unit looks quite sturdy and well constructed, maybe even too much so, as it seems you might need the quadraceps of an Ox to pull the thing. :D I would like to see how well that suspension works though...

31012009.jpg

31012009002.jpg

And if anyone can translate, I'd love to know what this says:

31012009001.jpg

Hopefully something like "Jimbo's Phosphorous & Toothpaste Company" or something :lol:

By the way, chained for eternity to a pole was this old girl:

31012009003.jpg

31012009004.jpg

I just thought it was cool to come across some ratty gear so close to home. The old "barn-finds" are a bit hard to come across these days :wink:

"if you can read this, you are following too close" or "my child is an honor student". seriously, id get a really good picture of the charactures (the writting) and take them to a chinesse resteraunt to see if they know.

sweet trailer!!! i was just thinking about making a utility trailer and this gives me ideas.

Back