Couples cruisers scored!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yard saleing with my better half over the weekend and came home$20 lighter in the pocket but scored our first pair of matching cruisers.
Found an old pair of Free Spirits, not sure on the age just yet, kinda hard to find info on these bikes. searched through google, couldnt find alot pretaining to free spirits. any info would be cool but none the less thought id post up a really cool score for us for twenty bucks! there will be a build thread on these later when we restore them. Thinkn bout gettin them done by october, thats when the annual tour de fat rolls thru town.

032-Copy.jpg

034-Copy.jpg

035-Copy.jpg

041-Copy.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!
RB 8)

WOW! You guys rock! thankyou very much. Glad you like them, I was thinkn 70's into 80's but figured they were not any older then that. Love the exploded diagram and photo lay out, this will come in handy for sure!
8)

hi RRB friends, sorry for my tardiness, been wrapped up in a few projects as of late all while trying to make money as i spend it! lol
The gf n i have our free spirits completely stripped down and the frames n forks should be back on monday from the blaster guy i found, way cool old kat and very greatful to have met him...just wanted to drop in give an update. Post later with pics.... 8)

Back