Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://columbus.craigslist.org/bik/4793173615.html

Waiting on the guy to text me back.... Easily worth $50 in parts!

Me too...I'm sure it sold. Ad is gone, but it was a custom trike made from a Convert-A-Trike. Been looking for a good deal on one of those for years now.

chopper.PNG

Ha yeah, I think it's gone too unfortunately. I was gonna use the apes and front end. I guess me seeing it 4 hours after it posted wasn't fast enough!

Ha yeah, I think it's gone too unfortunately. I was gonna use the apes and front end. I guess me seeing it 4 hours after it posted wasn't fast enough!

If I hear anything I'll let you know. I'm interested in everything but the apes and fork, especially if he has the original missing parts. I texted at 2, an hour after posted, and heard nothing.

I think the Flightliner above, "Pee Wee Herman style" is worth the asking price, it's a men's frame with the tank and the rack, plus new tires. Add a rat trap springer, some chrome fenders and a good detailing job and that'd be a real nice bike. I've seen just that tank sell for over $100 before.

Back