Creative number plates!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been brainstorming a creative way to add the number to my ride and wanted to see what others have come up with. Seen some really clean ideas here before and would love to see them all in one place! Wood planks, paint can lids, hub caps; go nuts!

Here's my most recent one:
IMG_20130220_103223_zps29a5a6ac.jpg

Here is the whisky flask battery pack number placard that I used for Flexy.

aIMG_8038.jpg

I also incorporated my front placard into my headlight using recessed painted plexiglass
aIMG_8121.jpg

Here is the whisky flask battery pack number placard that I used for Flexy.

aIMG_8038.jpg

I also incorporated my front placard into my headlight using recessed painted plexiglass
aIMG_8121.jpg
This front placard is outstanding! What did you use to light this headlight up? I am using one of these spotlights for my build off bike and trying to figure out the best way to light mine up. I wouldn't mind seeing how you mounted it either if you don't mind giving away your trade secrets!

This front placard is outstanding! What did you use to light this headlight up? I am using one of these spotlights for my build off bike and trying to figure out the best way to light mine up. I wouldn't mind seeing how you mounted it either if you don't mind giving away your trade secrets!

Sorry I missed your question on the headlight I did on Flexy. The lenses is actually the top of a tea pitcher from Walmart. You can see how I did the lighting on my Flex-Liner 7 Build Thread from BO7.
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...tiger-seat-repaired.56671/page-59#post-580596

Back