Cruiser related t-shirts...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a hard time finding cruiser related t-shirts. Let's see what you guys have found. We have enough artists on this site, surely we could come up with some cool, original designs.

i just have my freakbike shirt and a peewee herman one from teefury. been wanting to get one from here and the other freakbike shirt, but i always use the money for something else.

I saw one online that had a very realistic and well-articulated human skeleton riding a bone-shaker, which was also pretty realistic, even down to the spoke pattern as it would look while the bike was moving. I usually just take whatever cool pic I find online, copy it to the iron-on transfer paper sold at walmart for about $5 for a 5-pack. I iron it onto a cheap plain white t-shirt and wear it til it's trashed.The first one is a shirt my brother got me online. I'm not sure where but I need to find out. The other is just a pic I borrowed online. It's been worn quite a bit now.
SANY0692.jpg
SANY0693.jpg

Back