Cult Personality

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was intent on selling this to fund a vintage build but I want to jump in on this build off so ce la vie!! :D :D
1335740431.jpg

1336094372.jpg

65 mm Rigida DH rims laced to a nexus 3 speed out back and a shimano quick release up front!!

More to come! Expect a lot of flattt and steathy stuff :D :D

Thanks! Im in love with the frame to but I really wanted to get a x-53 to start with but low and behold im here :D :D. Its going to be a beast, I just need to find how to dull alluminum and make it flat.

tin machine said:
wow thats a cool frame , like your bike name also , i remember that song !! good stuff . 8)
I SAW THEM 3 TIMES. I SAW THEM OPEN UP FOR THE STONES AT THE VET IN PHILLY. I ALSO SAW THEM 4 YEARS AGO AND THEY STILL ROCKED LIKE YA FRAME. SO CUE UP THERE "MIDDLE MAN" SONG CUZ THAT'S WHAT I CAME IN LAST YEARS BUILD :p PEACE

The HULK ain't got no Green on me - I love the Basman Frames. I notice all the complete bikes come with 3" wheels - will the Basman Frames accept the 4" wheels also? This is another one of those frames that looks great with anything on it. Can't wait to see what you do with it! Have Fun! Robert

C'mon Larz, you haven't posted any updates. I have officially passed you with more work done on my build than yours. :shock:

Latest posts

Back