CYCLONE COASTER Swapmeet - March 13th - SUNDAY - FREE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 6th annual CYCLONE COASTER FREE SWAPMEET is a RAIN - or - SHINE event - You can help Bernard clear out his garage & your own garage for that matter by bringing down your pre war & post war vintage bicycle parts & bicycles to sell & pass on to fellow enthusiasts for some cold hard cash in your pockets - so don't be shy - A great way to keep the hobby alive & local - Also keep in mind that one man's trash is another man's treasure -

The 6th annual CYCLONE COASTER FREE Swap Meet -- SUNDAY -- March 13th 2011 -- Swapmeet starts up @ 7am & goes until 10:30am -- SO GET THERE EARLY FOR YOU FREE SPACE --

LOCATION -- The PIKE BAR & GRILL which is the same location we have had ALL of our CYCLONE COASTER swap meets from day 1 ( on the corner of 4th street & Hermosa - which is 2 blocks NORTH of Portfolio Coffeehouse where are monthly "Sunday Ride" originates from )

A friendly FYI for all - as far as parking goes if you are coming down for the swap meet itself to find that missing piece for your project - bring a bike & park in the residential neighborhoods in or around the FREE Swap Meet itself & ride on in - or - if you are a vendor you can UNLOAD your items then go to park in the surrounding areas -

The CYCLONE COASTER FREE Swap Meet will be followed to a vintage bicycle ride which will start from PORTFOLIO COFFEEHOUSE around NOON after everyone is all packed up -

go to http://www.cyclonecoaster.com for ALL the details & directions

Dang! I got all excited, thinking it was Coney Island... :(

I'm going to try and be there! I'll bring my 1948 Schwinn B-6 for the after cruise. :D

Dang, on the website it says the next one is in April.
I'll be out of town that week. What luck!!

Hey this looks really inviting , looks like a road trip is in order !! 8)

Don't forget the time change! Daylight savings time :shock: :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

O great!! That means I'm going to be late unless I leave an hour earlier!!! :? :shock: 2am was early enough!!

Ill be there - just have to figure out what bike to ride! - starting to look like i may not be able to stay for the ride, but a little show and swap is ok by me.

Tony and Myself had an absolute blast hanging out with you guys down there! I want to thank all of you for showing us an awesome swap and ride. That BBQ place was delicious! We got back into Modesto at 9:30pm so everything went well and no bikes fell out of my truck even thought we left with 4 and came back with 6 :shock: I wnat to thank Walt, Dave, Frank, Larmo63, 12bcruizin, cyclingday, and the rest of you guys. (sorry I can't remember everyones names so forgive me) The 2 hours of sleep before we headed down didn't help my brain much but...Anyway Thanks for a blast of a day! Highly recommended bunch to go ride with.

Here's a some pictures of the ride. I'll post some of the swap later. The last bike is mine. :D Click on the pictures to enlarge.
Photo274smaller.jpg
Photo276smaller.jpg
Photo277smaller.jpg
Photo278smaller.jpg
Photo279smaller.jpg
Photo281smaller.jpg
Photo282smaller.jpg

looks like the ride was very low key this time - I got some goods at the swapmeet, some baroque fenders for my elgin, some wide torringtons for my imperial and a cool teeshirt- good seeing you again slick.

also met some cool motobike guys..

good time had by all!

Back