Cycology Bicycles' Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Run III!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 90%
9   1   0

Josh at Cycology here to tell you we'll be having our 3rd annual vintage and rat rod bicycle show and swap here at the shop. We'll be having the show on Saturday, April 6th 2013. After a miserable snow during the last one in February we're gonna take our chances with some warmer weather this upcoming show. We will have live music performed by the Jeff Jopling Band. We will have free food but donations are accepted to go towards Habitat For Humanity. We'll also have raffles and the (s)crap pile of free parts (so if you have parts you wanna give away, bring them and put them in the pile!). The grounds will open up at 8am and it'll last until you get tired of staying. awards will be given around 2pm. Vending spots are 10x20 and are $10.00 a spot . All proceeds from the show will be donated to Habitat For Humanity.

Categories are:
Best Prewar
Best Postwar
Best Muscle Bike
Best Kustom
Best Accessories
Best Bike To Cause An Injury
Oldest
Best Restomod (Bestomod)
Best Original

Bike entries are $5.00 per bike to be judged, or just bring it in and pay nothing if you dont want it judged.

Hope to See you there!!

Our address, if you need to map it out, is :
Cycology Bicycles - 2408 East Lamar Alexander Parkway
Maryville, TN 37804
You can email me at [email protected] if you have any further questions or call the shop at 865-681-4183.

Countdown has begun!!!

Dr.T. I must know you or of you if you've been to the others. Who are you? PM me if necessary.
Thanks Robbie

1918 Ranger

Hey Robbie!

I didn't know your 'handle' on here.

My name is Rob, I'm always there with Don and Tyler. We had the tent with the space heater this year.

Looking forward to catching up in April, have a happy and safe Holidays!

Cheers,
Rob

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Hey Robbie!

I didn't know your 'handle' on here.

My name is Rob, I'm always there with Don and Tyler. We had the tent with the space heater this year.

Looking forward to catching up in April, have a happy and safe Holidays!

Cheers,
Rob

Same to you!

Yea. You were the smart ones to bring your heater. Hopefully wont need one in April. See u soon.

1918 Ranger

Hope there's an award for best flower banana seat!! I know someone who owns one.

1918 Ranger

im not sure how to go abouth this so i thought id post it here so the viewers might be able to help out. i am looking for some swag from other rrb.com friendly shops and members for our raffle prizes for the show in April. if you would like to donate please contact me here or send me a pm! thanks guys!

Back