Detroit Autorama pics.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goCRUISERgo said:
Those bicycle were my wife's and mine......we build bikes in Royal Oak under the name goCruisergo. The bare metal bike with the hand hammered tractor style seat and moon discs is a bike I built about 10 years ago. Thanks for the interest fellas.

Were you guys set-up out on Woodward during the Dream Cruise last summer? I remember seeing those bikes there and seem to recall picking up a business card with that name.

sleepy said:
goCRUISERgo said:
Those bicycle were my wife's and mine......we build bikes in Royal Oak under the name goCruisergo. The bare metal bike with the hand hammered tractor style seat and moon discs is a bike I built about 10 years ago. Thanks for the interest fellas.

Were you guys set-up out on Woodward during the Dream Cruise last summer? I remember seeing those bikes there and seem to recall picking up a business card with that name.
Yes Sir, we live right off Woodward and have taken them up to the cruise the last couple years.

goCRUISERgo said:
sleepy said:
goCRUISERgo said:

Yes Sir, we live right off Woodward and have taken them up to the cruise the last couple years.

Very cool bikes goCRUISERgo! They were my favorite bikes there.

Thanks for the kind words.

But, man.....there were some nice bikes there. Less freak bikes and more of the quality vintage stuff is always good. I feel as though they shouldn't be stuffed under the escalator like that and deserve to be displayed in a better area. They seemed to be a pretty popular attraction at the show.

I was going to go just for the bikes as the freaked out cars and WWE WrestleMania "superstar" guest appearances hold no appeal for me but I balked at the outrageous $18 admission price. :shock: Glad I did seeing how poorly the bikes were apparently displayed.

The Motor Muster in June at Greenfield Village is always good....lots of cool cars and many, many cool bikes displayed very nicely.

Back