disgruntled craigslist biker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol this is funny
http://iowacity.craigslist.org/bik/436487533.html

I copied the ad incase it gets deleted

you are all stupid!! if you are purchasing a retro cruiser, you should be shot. you get in the way of cars because you only have one gear and when you are on the sidewalk you get in the way of people that have real bikes that can actually go faster than a walking pace.

don't get me wrong, I'm sure your super neato bandeto 'retro' cruiser is fun to ride (which you will do rarely because you paid as much for your bike as i did for my road bike) and makes you feel like your the coolest thing on wheels, but really all you are is stupid. you don't look cool, you're not a hippie for having a single speed bike, you are simply inefficient.

remember, just because something says it's 'retro' does not mean its worth more than 30 bucks.

P.S. if you are riding around on a old bike (notice i didnt say retro, because really, retro means old) and you didnt pay an arm and a leg, props to you. that also includes you fixie riders, props to you.

That is just hillarious!That guy has his Lycra in a wad!EM :lol:

Yeah and buddy, I ride my "super neato bandeto 'retro' cruiser" EVERY DAY!!!

Every bike has it's place. I just pity any bike this guy owns. I hate snobs. Bike snobs, Harley snobs, and Scooter snobs. I own a Vespa. I don't think so much of it that I won't ride with or help out a Chinese scooter owner. To the Craigslist poster.... Get over yourself.

I like how the bikes posted today are all yours!Why you gotta be so retro!LOL! (The black one's sweet)L8 EM

He's probably mad cuz him and the rest of the Lycra army overpaid by about $3K for a road bike and can only get a couple of hundred bucks for it on CL(if they get anything at all), then you're selling bikes that probably cost$50 new going for a couple of hundred. Parity sucks when you're on the wrong side of it.

I notice more and more cheap fixies on the local CL that didn`t start cheap, most likely some of the lycra crowd that got caught up in the fad and figured out they really don't like `em, and now they can't unload `em.

Their is a Guy who Complains all the time on our Local Craigslist!!!
He Complained about a $50.00 CCM that was Posted the Other day

"NEEDS WORK"

He went on and on about this Bike for a Couple Days.
SO I Hammered him with this Reply below.
My reply to his Dumb Complaints was Removed 3 hours later :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Read this..I wrote it 2 nights ago...this is me talking to our Local Craigslist
Complainer..and I had 3 Friends E Mail me after asking if it was me.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/432381285/ibtb5

Back