Does anyone have a blog? Like Tumblr?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FIVE50 said:
motopsyco said:
Just saw this thread, and since I am home with the flu today I read a couple of pages in every blog posted here, and enjoyed them
I just started a new one a few weeks ago mainly focused on motorcycles. The link is in my sig.
Floyd
Nice :)

Here is one I enjoy A LOT
http://www.bikeexif.com/

That is a great blog you posted the link for! Thanks

LaurenStanger said:
Cool blog locojoe

Thanks. I don't like to write but for some reason still find pleasure in doing the blog thing. It's all mostly record keeping for myself I suppose. If others get something out of it well that's pretty cool.
I also have a personal non bike blog. Gardening and vacations are all that can be viewed by the public although there's a lot more there that's only viewable by family and close friends.

I've been keeping track of my life online for many years in some form or another before blog was a buzzword.

Blogs are important. When I was in grade school. I had a special tutor who had me write about my day every day and show them my journal and they would also help with homework. It helped relieve stress and helped me to express myself better in words and on paper. I believe without journals or blogs a lot of us would go crazy. Sometimes I feel a little nutty because I don't let it out. LOL you know?

I looked at your personal non bike blog and it's really cool. I enjoyed the hiking pictures!

Back