Don't try this at home kids...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Those dang japanese kids will drift anything....looks like a talent that took alot of practicing.

Cool but my crappy rims would taco.. Im so mad! i went for a bikeride 2 day biggest 1 i ever did, I get like 6 miles away from home AND I GET A FLAT! I walked 2 and finally got ahold of my mom 2 come get us.

I just rode a coaster-brake bike a little while ago for the first time in like 10 years, scared the crap out of me, probably because the last time I rode, the tires were 16 inches instead of 26....

I'm trying to envision Ricky drifting like the guy in the video... :shock:

They need a wing and a fart pipe...

...and a body kit and stickers and a carbon fiber shift knob and neon lights and strobes and "NAHS"...Dont get me started...

Alright ya got me started.

6 Miles!!!! I have ridden from Melbourne City to Home a few times - Distance 43 odd kilometers.

And these were always drunk - I would drink, miss the last train home, and then have to ride. Takes about 1 hour 45 mins (on lowriders/Krates), but I have never done it on a bike with gears or good riding position ie: MTB or Roadie.
I did get a flat once, walked half way home before finding a servo with a puncture kit, then another 5 km to another servo with a working tyre pump.

Always fun.

Back