Dream Bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
outskirtscustoms said:
Sweet but I'd have made it a trike. easier to ride when drunk.....love your avatar by the way.
Thanks, yours too, what ya got? I have a slammed 73, pics in my intro thread.

That's a fairly good Portland brewpub (several of their beers are too "safe" for me).

My other gripe is that, over the bar, is a kind of sculpture made of several dozen old bike frames. Guys like us see potential in those old frames...beyond just making your bar hip through bikeyness.

But they seem to be committed to bikes, in a city committed to bikes. (Especially if you like 16lb fixies.)

ThirdCoast said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Sweet but I'd have made it a trike. easier to ride when drunk.....love your avatar by the way.

Right now I have a stock '88 golf diesel going on 450,000 miles and still going strong, but I miss my '65 bus and my '62 bug. I've always driven V-dubs and old International trucks. Greatest vehicles in the world.

outskirtscustoms said:
ThirdCoast said:
outskirtscustoms said:

Right now I have a stock '88 golf diesel going on 450,000 miles and still going strong, but I miss my '65 bus and my '62 bug. I've always driven V-dubs and old International trucks. Greatest vehicles in the world.
Nice, I had an 84 Rabbit Vert as well, drive a 05 GTi everyday.

Back