Dudley Mass Swap Rescheduled!- March 22nd!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Miss Fit” is for sale
MissFit20122.jpg

Parts List:
Nitto handlebar and gooseneck
Shimano road bike brake handles w/cork handlebar wraps and travel agent cams
Suntour friction shifters
Shimano BioPace w/52-39T rings and 175mm cranks
Giant Stiletto pedals
Shimano Deore rear derailleur
Custom laced wheel set with Weinmann rims and a 7-speed cassette
Tires are Maxxis Hookworm 24X2.5 rear and a Sting-Ray 24X2.1 front

Last edited:
OK guys I am going to bring all my stuff!! Have big plastic bins with it all packed. It is waaaaaay more than I could have imagined having put into such a small space and the bins weigh a ton! Gonna get up mocha early to get up there and setup. Someone grab some donuts and coffee for me and you can pick a part for free!
Please tell me you habe a 40's - 50's Rollfast boys tank in one of those bins

Rescheduled To March 22nd.
Spoke with Mike and he confirmed that the swap has been postponed due to weather. He has lost more than half of his parking spaces to snow piles and with the potential of more on Saturday he decided it was best to reschedule.

Last edited:
Spoke with Mike and he confirmed that the swap has been postponed due to weather. He has lost more than half of his parking spaces to snow piles and with the potential of more on Saturday he decided it was best to reschedule.
Well that sucks... :banghead:

OK guys I am going to bring all my stuff!! Have big plastic bins with it all packed. It is waaaaaay more than I could have imagined having put into such a small space and the bins weigh a ton! Gonna get up mocha early to get up there and setup. Someone grab some donuts and coffee for me and you can pick a part for free!

When you say "all my stuff" does that mean bike stuff or Electrolux stuff! LOL.

When you say "all my stuff" does that mean bike stuff or Electrolux stuff! LOL.

Bike stuff ~ I guess. All I know is that i put a ton of stuff in bins and still have parts not packed . I guess I was so organized I underestimated the quantity of stuff I have. Will just have to wait until Monson. No biggie as it is easier to sell outdoors at Monson! No judging bins upstairs!

Bike stuff ~ I guess. All I know is that i put a ton of stuff in bins and still have parts not packed . I guess I was so organized I underestimated the quantity of stuff I have. Will just have to wait until Monson. No biggie as it is easier to sell outdoors at Monson! No judging bins upstairs!
With only about a month from the typical date of the Monson swap and no info posted yet I would not count on it happening this year...

What was the date of Monson last year? I seem to remember that Jim moved it into April last year due to the winter becoming a nuisance the year before.

Joe

It was March 23rd last year. Jim had little to do with last years swap due to health reasons and will have no involvement in one this year if it ends up happening. It is all Joe Rapozas deal at this point and from what I understand probably wont be held at the Town Hall going foward. The Three Rivers location was awesome last year with the breakfast buffet being held on site!

+1 on the Three Rivers location. Breakfast was reasonably priced and there were a good number of vendors, plus, our ride although short because of the cold was fun!

It was March 23rd last year. Jim had little to do with last years swap due to health reasons and will have no involvement in one this year if it ends up happening. It is all Joe Rapozas deal at this point and from what I understand probably wont be held at the Town Hall going foward. The Three Rivers location was awesome last year with the breakfast buffet being held on site!

OH yeah! Now I remember~ You picked up a certain tank bike that was there!! I got a few parts as well. Lots of fun!

Back