Dyno - Rama !! ( Or Dyno - Might !! )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple new Dyno's..

A super sweet just like new Taboo Tiki....
3318398626_e5e6262d44.jpg

3318398424_1998811264.jpg

Came with the correct grips and the light.

And this.. Which I think is called a "Woody" ??
3317573621_792c3020a8.jpg

3318398702_4c0e922153_o.jpg

I think when the weather warms up I'll try and flip these on the "bay"

Re: Dyno - Rama !!

Larry, this is what your tiki should look like.i have the headlight for mine just not on in this pic.and the light is black not chrome.

100_2825.jpg

100_2831.jpg

Unchained said:
I REALLY want to find a complete Dyno stretch. Nice finds!

Unchained,
There is a bright red Roadster one here in a local shop on consignment. Looks pretty nice, but it is steep.... The shop isn't getting much out of it, the price is over $400. I think the number was $425...
Email or PM me if you would like the shop number and contact info.

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Yeah Jon.. I have the right grips and the headlight... The only thing not correct is the seat. The story is the seat was torn at the bikeshop so they replaced it with this "off the shelf" dyno seat... So if anyone out there has a correct Tiki seat let me know... Id pay you more than its worth just to make the bike correct.

If you get a chance get some pics of those weird green grips!!

im pretty sure the green grips arnt right, dynos grips are always the same. i think the grips match the saddle when stock,

Yes they are snake grips... and no they are not the originals... As stated in a previous post I have the correct and original grips they are just not on the bike

Back