Earth Rocker With A Relic of Yester-Year

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, My name is Ian and I've been following you for quite a while(I know your numbers). I've been an avid antique fan since I was but a small kiddie, and now that I peak at the prime of my young adult life, I've begun screwin' with things other than vintage amps and such. I look at a pack of bikes, every week......... and every time I see these guys go by on their slim carbon fiber sleek as all get out two wheeled mechanical science artistry and then I go to the store.......thousands of good old American dollars on something so simple. These 40 someodd's are enjoying themselves but at what price? I sit and ponder on the second jobs and spousal problems that stem from all this, and then I think of the dawn of a new generation. I think of telling mother earth personally that hey, we as a require your core chemicals and ores for pleasure, the least we could do is clean up after ourselves. I want to be a Rat Rod Biker, and I'm sitting here listening to Rush and looking at my first project: Build off 8!
Up5oaAql.jpg

Thanks for letting me be a part of the likes of youse guis

Back