" El Diablo " from Manila

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys!I'm IN! I'm so excited to this build off i hope i can finish this project......here is my frame, i think its a Rollfast. So guys wish luck hahahahahha
MyRollfastframe.jpg

Good start so far, can't wait to see it and good luck with the build!

(Yes! I finally beat herr_rudolf on one of these!)

Got some time and added some parts, i wanted the bobber jap look which is a trend now on japanese kustombikes
put a Fatti-O for the rear and a knobby Tioga up front for a non traditional look. I hope i have some more time this weekend to work on it.............til next post guys!
Mockupstudy.jpg

Looking good!

So many fat rear tires in the build this year, I'm going to have to put a tank track on mine to stand out now.

Don't you know???
Fat is where it's at! :lol: :lol:

Great start on this one, got a real tough stance to it.

Cheers,
Dr. T

yoothgeye said:
Looking good!

So many fat rear tires in the build this year, I'm going to have to put a tank track on mine to stand out now.

yoothgeye said:
Looking good!

Done...

file.php

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's right Fat's where it's at. And since I have a Fat back also I'm in the running. One of us is taking home that prize. Great start on ya build. PEACE

Back