"El Rey" custom Greg Roth frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is my custom made Greg Roth (Greg66) frame it has been entered in a world wide build off for the FBI COTY it has a 4 stage powder coat done by Allstar powder Coating in Roseville, Ca. pinstriped by TJ Pagano from Sacramento, Ca. chrome and polish was done by San Joaquin Chrome in Lodi, Ca. if you have seen the other Greg Roth frames i added alot of extra work the bars were also made by Greg Roth it has a 26"x 100mm rear wheel with a nexus 3 speed with a SHIFTY BAS...D a Felt 26"x 50mm in the front, reupolstered leather seat and grips ok here are some pictures and feel free to comment good or bad, thanks

IMAG0383-1-1.jpg

IMAG0383-1-2.jpg

IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0517.jpg

IMAG0515.jpg

IMAG0522.jpg

IMAG0520.jpg

IMAG0524.jpg

IMAG0519.jpg

IMAG0529.jpg

IMAG0528.jpg

IMAG0527.jpg

IMAG0526.jpg

IMAG0501.jpg

TED WAS MY FIRST CUSTOMER .HE MADE CARDBOARD TEMPLETS OF WHAT HE WANTED .WE SPENT ALOT OF TIME TALKING ABOUT THIS BIKE .I COULD TELL HE WAS BUILDING THIS BIKE IN HIS MIND WHEN HE WAS LOOKING AT THE PROTOTYPE.THE BARS WHERE MADE FROM A CELL PHONE PIC. HE SENT ME .THIS BIKE STILL BLOWS ME AWAY EVERY TIME I SEE IT .THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT TED .

Everytime I look at the pictures I see something I didn't see before, it took me 15 minutes to make this post becuase I kept getting distracted by the pictures. 8)

Back