El Torreon Winter Swap Meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Kansas City's first winter swap meet, March 6, 2011. Same place as our summer swap meets, but indoors $15 per vendor space.

We are asking people to reserve a space so that we don't leave anyone out in the cold, we believe we can get about 25 or so vendors in, there's an upstairs Cowtown Mallroom where there's about 40 more vendors set up every week, selling any and everything. There's a live band every Sunday @ 2pm, So if you are looking for a winter road trip or just have to get out for a good swap meet come on and join us. El Torreon is at 31st Street and Gillham Rd. Kansas City Mo.

More info just email or call Don @ 816 809 1804.

Dean, it would be great to see you make it. Let me know if you can make it and how big of a space you might need and I'll hold you a spot. Don

Sound great guys, I'll be there too.

Randy, Thanks I need all the help I can get. do you know if anybody is coming up?

Rick, Buddy and I both have booths upstairs in the Cowtown Mallroom.
The mallroom is open every Sunday from 11am to 4pm. there's about 40 vendor set up selling a little bit of everything. Come and see us. There's a differant live band every week.

We are taking over the first floor for the swap meet. This should be a blast.

Reserved my spaces today, really looking forward to it, I‘m ready for a swapmeet it‘s been a long winter here. And the Cowtown Mallroom is a real cool scene worth checking out on it’s own but will really be great with the bike swap too.

Hi, I have to say the swap meet is going to be a good meet, My computer has died, so I have not been on line in almost two weeks.
If anyone needs to get a hold of me please just call me 816 809 1804. Thanks I'll find away to get picture and stuff posted after the meet. Thanks to everybody that has post or passed the word for this meet.

Don

I'm using my daughters computer, I'm not really here.

Will, I believe the swap was a big hit, we only had about 22 vendors but I did see lot of stuff changing hands. I picked up a nice little mountain bike for my daughter in law and a rebuildable cruiser for my wife and some other nice stuff. Rick I'm going to start getting my stuff ready for your swap in May. Marty, Thanks again for the tires for the wife's bike. My next swap meet will be on July 31.

Back