Electra is having a warehouse sale!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, no shipping, but I don't see much that I didn't already snag last time around.
Would love to get more of the Nexus 8i wheelsets. Just sold my last one of those. I still have some of the Nexus 7i though.

Im sure you could ask peewee hes the one organizing it. Theres a few fenders id like to have for spares for my electras but cali a bit of a drive for me lol. Unless someone can ship em for me ill gladly pay you for it!

Electra is having a warehouse sale!

Electra is selling off all of our warranty parts from older model pics.

Here is how it will work:
-download the spreadsheet
-enter the quantities that you want
-email it back to me
-I will call you for credit card payment
-come to Electra HQ on Saturday April 6 at 10am to pick up your stuff

The list is attached below

Here are the guidelines:

Please fill out the form with what you want, and e-mail it to [email protected]

We will enter the orders in the order they were received.

Some items have very limited quantities, so they might be gone before we enter your order, so get your order in early.

Order must be received by Monday April 1 at 8am.

Please include your contact info. We will call you after your order is entered to get your credit card info. You will need to make contact with us and pay by Wednesday April 3rd

You will need to pick up your items at Electra HQ on Saturday April 6th at 10am in Vista, Ca

These parts do not come with fancy boxes, header cards, instructions, hardware, fender stays, shifters, screws, nuts etc.

All of these parts from bike models, to see what the part looks like, Google a pic of the bike and look at it.

No exchanges or returns

I’m sorry, but I cannot send you a pic or answer questions about the parts, if I can answer your question off the top of my head, I will.

All items are brand new from our warranty stock, but are sold “as is”.

Once these parts are gone, they will never be available again.

Sorry, but all parts are pre-order. Most of them are on pallets 40' up, and we need time to put the orders together. And we can't have people just digging through the warehouse.

PW

NicksGarage said:
Tychevelle said:
NicksGarage said:
I bet they did. I wonder if they'll be selling stuff at the warehouse when we go to pick it up?

No you have to preorder and pay for it then pick it up on april 6th. Its all in the link above or here http://electrabikeforums.websitetoolbox ... 6?trail=15

I understand that but they surely won't sell everything preorder. Not that I really need anything I didn't order.

Sorry pic up only. And not due to cost, it's a little more complicated than that. Just make a friend in Sandy Eggo, or the OC, LA, and Riverside are also pretty close.

PW

NicksGarage said:
Rat Rod said:
Pick up only. :cry:

That must mean they took a beating shipping that last go around. :lol:

I bet they did. I wonder if they'll be selling stuff at the warehouse when we go to pick it up?

CCR said:
Wish I was closer, I'd buy just to get to see the place :D

This is your one change to get a golden ticket and meet the Umpa Lumpas! Come check out the new and much larger Electra HQ!

PW

Back