Elgin Board Track Racer, she's finis!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Shay Shnoop?"
"Ah, yeah Blab?"
"Did you shee dish shweet ride? Looks ready for the Finished Bikes thread, donsha think so; huh Shnoop?"
"Shish Blab!The guy'll post it when it's ready already, got it? "

"Shay Shnoop?"
"Ah, yeah Blab?"
"Did you shee dish shweet ride? Looks ready for the Finished Bikes thread, donsha think so; huh Shnoop?"
"Shish Blab!The guy'll post it when it's ready already, got it? "

I was really close. Minor fitting problem with the Nexus shifter and the curve of my bars. There was not enough length of bar before the curve to fit the shifter and much of a grip.
I will probably switch to these Velo Orange Belleville bars. http://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/vo-belleville-config.html

New bars look good; but is the grip / shifter area that much longer than what you currently have?
Can't tell from the pic of the bike....

Will be watching for your next update. Bike really turned out well!

New bars look good; but is the grip / shifter area that much longer than what you currently have?
Can't tell from the pic of the bike....

Will be watching for your next update. Bike really turned out well!
Luckily the new bars look very similar but there is about two more inches before the bend. The Promenade bars only had about 4" before the bend and these are just under 6" at 150mm (5.9")

Beautiful color and execution on this one. This would sell in stores easily. TAKE A BOW!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

What a beauty!
Congrats man!

Thanks! I was actually riding this down at Bike Time last weekend and had a guy argue with me that it was a reissue.
:crazy: ROFL! :rofl:

Great job! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back