Eurobike 2010 & Interbike 2010

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does any of our European friends have any links to cruiser coverage from Eurobike? They usually have some of the newer cool cruiser/commuter stuff before it hits American shores.
Also, is there anyone that knows good links to the upcoming Interbike? We had a feller on ChopperBikes forum that went one year and had great coverage/photos of the newer cruiser stuff.
Who wants to chip in on a press pass/credentials for Steve for the next years Interbike?

thanks. I'd love to go too, but I'm not that much into techy, carbon fiberery, spandexy, stuff. I'd love to see a show geared toward the subcultures of bicycling. Cruiser, fixie, commuter. The kinda stuff normal?, regular Joe's ride and mess with. Shorts and t-shirts and other stuff in a non-slim cut. I may be short, but I'm not slim. As a matter of fact, I'd love to see a shop like that too. I'd love to own that shop here in Denver, but I live in the suburbs and that doesn't fly in the 'burbs.

I knew someone from the BR & K went. Chopper US had a presence there a couple of years ago when they had a sprung cruiser (that they don't sell anymore). I am glad C.US is still around to offer us such great stuff, even if their cruiser line didn't work out. Still looking forward to what new stuff comes out of Interbike.

I went to Interbike today and I'll be going tomorrow and friday. There was actually a pretty big section dedicated to cruisers, fixies, townies, etc.. Much bigger than last year. Lots of cool stuff!

If you're in the Philadelphia area and can't make Interbike, you may want to check this out...
expo.jpg

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=31344

Back