Evans Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone - new to the boards and thought I'd put up pics of a bike that I picked up about two summers ago while still living in Michigan. Sadly, I have moved twice since then and am now in Philly with absolutely no work space, so the bike is pretty much still in pieces. Now that I am closer to the Jersey shore, I am definitely getting the itch to slap it together and cruise down the boardwalks!

I blasted it and had it powdercoated a deep blue with a glitter clearcoat. I have since ditched the springer fork and am looking for a decent chrome fork because I don't like the "lowrider" look of it (not to mention it is stretched out to about 6 feet in length with that fork, and that would take up way too much space in my little apartment. The rims are 100 spoke with whitewall tires. I can't seem to find a headset that fits...any suggestions on size? Also, need some help with the seat post size. I cannot find one to fit for the life of me.

Here is an original followed by the new look...

oldstyle.jpg

lowrider.jpg

Yeah - just moved to Philly last summer.

I am looking for a nice chrome fork for the bike... then I should be ready to ride.

Back