Event photos from Rodstalgia Speed's "RODTOBERFEST"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Calling all Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, ahhh heck CALLING EVERYONE that can make it! Rodstalgia Speed is hosting an event like no other on Oct 19. Big Wheel races, bike cruising area, car show the works! Rodstalgia Speed is a local Hot Rod shop in Oliver Springs, Tn("B" is the location of Rodstalgia and Event)that also builds kustom bikes and we want to invite everyone out for some good ole fashioned fun and downtown cruising. Our event is being paired w/the Oliver Springs October Sky Festival which takes place just 1/4 mile down the very flat road! Perfect for cruising your Kustom Bike! Follow us at Rodstalgia Speed on FB and @Rodstalgia.com.

Re: Calling all Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama to RODTOBERFEST

Rodstalgia Pedal Fleet is ready to cruise at Rodtoberfest! Now I just gotta get the "HOLY ROLLER" completed!

More raffle prizes from our great vendors and local stores. Thank you Lokar and HobbyTown of Knoxville!

Just to recap what is going on at Rodtoberfest: We know the flyer is hard to read so here is the just some of the excited stuff going on at Rodtoberfest! Heathen Events: Big Wheel Races, Hot Wheels drag racing, model car contest, KUSTOM bike contest and spark plug change challenge. Awards for all of these events! Live music, food vendors, and plenty of Hot Rods to check out. If you get bored, which should not happen, you can stroll or ride your bike down to the October Sky festival where there are more food, arts and crafts vendors, bounce house etc. Raffles prizes from Lokar, Sanderson, Rodders Journal, Cherrybomb, HobbyTown of Knoxville and more will be given away every hour! You don't wanna miss Rodtoberfest sponsored by Rodstalgia Speed!

Great News!

1 wk 2 days until Rodtoberfest! Bands are booked, BBQ being smoked, roads being blocked, and bikes being cleaned! Come on out and join us! Fun for all ages and sizes! :D

New T-shirts are in! 2 day count down to Rodtoberfest!

It was a little on the chilly side but I believe everyone had a great time, I know I did. It was nice little town sitting in the middle of the mountians with some nice cars and great music from some great live bands. Thanks for inviting us up! Get-A-Grip "3" coming this March 22, 2014

I want to thank everyone who came out to Rodtoberfest at Rodstalgia Speed last Sat(oct 19). We had a great time and proved to Oliver Spring City that we can put on a quality event! With that being said Rodstalgia Speed is now cleared to hold multiple events on Main St in Oliver Springs. So if you didn't make it don't worry starting this spring you will have plenty of opportunities! We will be hosting a bi-monthly cruise, a couple swap meets, and even a bicycle cruise and swap meet! Thank you for "Supporting your Local Speed Shop"! Yes we all had a great time dorr! And we will see you at Get-a-Grip3!

Back