FACEBOOK WOW - 137K!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FACEBOOK WOW - 100K!!!

I only dive if there is something good in the dumpster. I have found the pockets on the side that the trucks pick them up by make a great foot hold to climb up though. :lol:

Re: FACEBOOK WOW - 100K!!!

I would think there has to be a way for you to make some money, given the amount of likes your FB page has.

Hosting ads perhaps?

I confess I don't know enough on how this whole FB thing works, but I'm glad it was created. It's a great way to connect with kustom bikers from around the world. And it's FREE!!

The multiplication factor is certainly kicking in. The more likes you get, the faster you get likes.

It's pretty crazy to track how many people see a particular post that I make. Facebook has some pretty amazing analytic tools to see every little detail about a post.

One example was this crazy photo of the guy loosing his wheel.....over 150k people saw it, it was clicked on 4200 times and it was shared about 1500 times.

1465406_697414720277053_1240003235_n.jpg

Before Facebook implemented their new "Boost This Post" advertising system it would have taken about a half a day to make it to 200k.

I was averaging about 2000 likes a day before they throttled everything down. Now I end up getting about 100-200 likes a day if I'm doing good. :arghh:

I figure if it hadn't been for that change we'd be up to about 400,000 likes by now.

I wouldn't mind their new marketing strategy if it actually generated results. :rolleyes:

Back