FACEBOOK WOW - 137K!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FACEBOOK WOW

I just dropped $60 on a Facebook ad.

We currently have 4020 likes...will be interesting to see what $60 does to that number. :D

cman said:
Where does the facebook ad show up?

I think it's supposed to show up in the right side bar on people's FB page....you know, the ones we all ignore. :lol:

You input all of the interests that could relate to your ad and then supposedly the ad will display in people's pages that set those interests in their profile.

They said that my ad targets 19,084,600 users. :shock:

I chose to have them charge me by the click so at $.89/click my $60 will probably be gone fast.

That will get you 67 clicks. You might do better posting adds on Craigslist. And that's free!

Or put $60 worth of RRB stickers or other RRB swag up for raffle and to enter we all have to put an add on our local Craigslist under bicycles. :mrgreen:

Then you get advertising from the adds and the stickers / swag.

I'm kind of banking on the multiplication factor with this ad.

FB is awesome for the snowball effect.

I don't know anything about advertising but to me $0.89 for every click sounds a bit high to me. Considering there's some people that click them by accident (Especially surfing on iPhone) or people who just click it to see what it is then click off of it.

But the deal with this stuff is...that one person clicks "Like" and they may end up sharing something that I post on their own FB page and their friends see it and then come to the RRB FB page and click "Like".

It's all about the multiplication factor.

Rat Rod said:
But the deal with this stuff is...that one person clicks "Like" and they may end up sharing something that I post on their own FB page and their friends see it and then come to the RRB FB page and click "Like".

It's all about the multiplication factor.

I get that, it just still seems high to me.

Not to add more work to your plate, but post a 'RRB Bike of the Day' and I'll bet a lot of us would 'Share' that. I know I showed a picture of Boss Chief to a couple friends and they flipped over it! Some people have no idea that guys do what you guys do to bikes.

A Felt 'MP' is what brought me to this site. The Boss Chief is what got me really thinking about doing my own along the same lines.

Just sayin.

Speaking of Face Book ,do you have to have a account with them to sign on to the CABE ?
am i missing something ?

CRASH said:
Not to add more work to your plate, but post a 'RRB Bike of the Day' and I'll bet a lot of us would 'Share' that. I know I showed a picture of Boss Chief to a couple friends and they flipped over it! Some people have no idea that guys do what you guys do to bikes.

A Felt 'MP' is what brought me to this site. The Boss Chief is what got me really thinking about doing my own along the same lines.

Just sayin.

A bike of the day on the FB page is a pretty good idea, Crash!

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen. :lol:

I'll be doing good to have enough time to post a photo each day. :wink:

Back