Famous Faces and their Bikes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Zombie

~:Undead Forever:~
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Another idea I tossed around, but after finding this photo.. I felt the ability to hold back testing out this thread was impossible!

The King and his Schwinn
10407712_851900994869438_7516196408250286102_n_zps0652abe7.jpg

Anyone else have photos of famous folks and their bikes?
[Lets try to lighten the mood after the 24" thread]
FZ​

I didnt want to add too much commentary myself on it, I really like the TankPlate cutout, the rest is really like.. Eh.
It looks like hes checking it out..like it was a gift, and at that I wouldn't be surprised. Wish the giver had more taste Like you say!~

Thanks for the props! :blush:

Another idea I tossed around, but after finding this photo.. I felt the ability to hold back testing out this thread was impossible!

The King and his Schwinn
10407712_851900994869438_7516196408250286102_n_zps0652abe7.jpg

Anyone else have photos of famous folks and their bikes?
[Lets try to lighten the mood after the 24" thread]
FZ​
This just made my racer seem alot cooler I would never thought elvis would have rode the same bike as me

Done, now in the "Show Me" section...

Great idea for a thread @Flying Zombie, I know there is a photo out there of Robin Williams on his BMX...

Luke.
Thanks A Bunch, Luke. Its nice this board has that ability as apposed to having to delete and repaste and so on..
I grew up watching a Lot of Robin. Id like to see that~

I'm surprised that you didn't find this zombie thread. Lot's of good ones.
I was asked politely not to rekindle old threads, as I was doing it too often when I first joined. I mostly look into the Archives prior to asking questions about repair.. But again, probably would have been a good idea :p

I kinda like his jeweled and coined Jumpsuit. Both the Red and the White ones.
A signature to him, like our bikes to us.
Some a little more "zaney" than others, but all said and done, a symbol of who we are.

Ya'll are both wrong, I thing this scene happens just as she falls asleep and begins to dream, Gulch wasnt a witch right off, she had to ride her bike through the tornado, where she was then found on the broomstick post transformation.

I know that part in the movie. But The house looking so Staged for being in a Tornado. That part throws me off. Looks like it is just sitting there and Dorothy is relaxed. I really like that movie. Watched it the other day. OK Back to the movie tonight , I Guess.....

Back