Fathers Day finds ( better than a new tie )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took a quick run to hunt up some road bikes and came up with these instead. The green one is a '56 three speed that I believe may be a Corvette. The red one is a '62 American Deluxe with the horn tank. The first shots shows the boys together for the first time. Cheers.

DSC02941.jpg

DSC02940.jpg

DSC02939.jpg

DSC02938.jpg

DSC02937.jpg

DSC02936.jpg

DSC02937.jpg

I had a 62 american just like it but black, yours looks pretty nice. Good finds!

Those are VERY nice!
'62's are among my favorite items, but the other two are lookin' like good back-up should it get in over its' head.
The Amrerican looks to be clean as a pin and pretty un-beat up.

That trio looks pretty nice... so what did the blue/red bike in the nbackground do? Did it misbehave so badly it was shunned from the photos??????

Just curious.

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

rat royale said:
Those are VERY nice!
'62's are among my favorite items, but the other two are lookin' like good back-up should it get in over its' head.
The Amrerican looks to be clean as a pin and pretty un-beat up.

That trio looks pretty nice... so what did the blue/red bike in the nbackground do? Did it misbehave so badly it was shunned from the photos??????

Just curious.

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere
That old girl in the backround is pullin' weeds so that I can hit the hammock. Cheers.

Crassly said:
I believe all Corvettes had stainless steel fenders, so yours may be a Tiger or a Speedster.
I think that you are correct on the stainless steel fenders as all of the Corvette photos that I have show them that way. I forgot about the Speedster angle, and I'll bet that's what it is. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back