FatTires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks , I just found this place and before I read the intro for RatRod I didn't know that was what I'd been riding(ratrods) off and on since a teenager . I always enjoy putting whatever I can find together and adding my on little flare to it. I mostly swap parts around from bikes I buy at yardsales. I just recently discovered I prefer fat tires over the skinny ones , hence the name "FatTires" The cart paths I ride on mostly here in my little town are mostly converted old sidewalks complete with breaks, cracks , and driveway bumps that'll beat a person up on a skinny tired "English" bike . Makes an old man's elbows ache . LOL Here's my latest , it's Raleigh Olympian Mixte frame converted to single speed with a set of 26" mountain bike wheels. Made a smooth riding cruiser . BTW , I'm in the South ; Georgia just below the big "A"tlanta . kirby
CopyofResizeofbikes002.jpg

Thanks for the Welcome ! I'll post a few pictures of my other bikes later . I have a late 60's Schwinn HD , an old Huffy Cruiser and a Walmart Tandem among the 20 something bikes I've collected over the last couple of years . kirby

Back