Felt Berm Master Tires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be more accurate, its the bike parts supplier not Amazon its self.:confused:

I have these Cyclops tires on 2 bikes (a Trek mountain bike and a WalMart Aluma-Cruiser). I LOVE them! Big and beefy, but they ride oh so well! I have another set waiting for just the right bike!

Dont buy the Duros' !!!! they ARE NOT Felt Burmasters like the pic. THE PIC IS WRONG ...I ORDERED THEM ....Got the wrong tires...DONT BE FOOLED... I ended up paying double shipping to get my initial money back... seem like nice people but the PIC IS WRONG!!
this is my experience with Amazon

Did you get a pic of the tires you received? Just wondered what they looked liked tread wise ...??

Yeah, so I ordered the Duros. Not the same tread by any means. Still good looking tires, and the casing seems fairly beefy. Shopped K-Rads (thin casings scare me for off-road excursions) and Holy Rollers ($$$$$). They're going on a klunker, so I wanted a good mix of on/off road. The small tread blocks look like they'll work.

I'll have to take a pic later. The Duro website has a decent pic.

Yup, totally different. I'll post a pic when I have them mounted.

I also have a set of CST Cyclops (24x2.4) on my Cranbrook muscle bike. I love 'em too.

Last edited:
Holy Rollers are sooooo nice. I couldn't find a deal on them, so I gambled on the Duros.

Funny thing is, they're not just plain squares. They're more like beveled "ramps" in opposing directions. I haven't taken them on dirt yet, but they're super smooth on pavement. The sidewall is fairly beefy, probably more than K-Rads.

I've seen a couple of pics in google images of cream or white kenda krads.

Anyone seen a reputable dealer selling these?
(or at even a disreputable dealer who's site is in the english)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back