felt bikes........

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so does anyone have any kind of connection with felt bikes............ lol, im in kind of a mess here. i entered into a 600 mile aids fund ride from san fransisco to LA in which i have to raise 2500 bucks..... well i was all excited and i was gonna go get a new bike and then i lost my job!!! .... CONSTRUCTION fields in the winter!!!!! so anyway, ive had people donating and everything so i HAVE to get a bike to ride. i was checking out some options and they are EXPENSIVE lol to say the LEAST. anyway, beggin for a discount if anyone can help me out. id appeciate it a ton!!!!! i fell in love with THIS bike at my local shop but am definatly open to other options...........

felt_curbside_08_m.jpg

only thing id change is the rear wheel........ felt makes another bike with an 8 speed hub, all internal. the bike shop said they could swap it out for like 150!!!! anyway, thanks for listenting to me vent...... oh and if anyone is interested in donating, check out my web page http://www.aidslifecycle.org/2237 thanks a lot guys!!!!! hope everyone had a great christmas and have a GREAT new year!!!!!

GOOD LUCK Kevin! You have my support!............ BUT that is ONE UGLY BIKE! :roll:

KOTA said:
GOOD LUCK Kevin! You have my support!............ BUT that is ONE UGLY BIKE! :roll:

LOL, THANKS!!!!! i love it........... little retro...... but with new age tech!!!! GREAT BIKE

OMG Guys! :lol: :lol: Too funny! When I saw that bike I just thought you would have to wear a sweater tied around your neck!Total 80's preppy bike! :wink:
L8 EM
(edit- I didnt say gosh-3lrtters I used were deamed bad I guess!)

I think it's cool and hope that it works out but if I needed a bike urgently I'd cast my net a little wider than just one bike company.
Also, for that type of event, you may want to look into a touring bike, one that has a geometry that would lend itself to long rides, with handlebars that provide multiple hand positions.

Good luck.

oh man.......... now were talking......... a FULL FACTORY SPONSORSHIP............ lol, just got of the phone with the felt rep, he says the car and the shirt will be here thrus, but im on my own for the hat!!!! you guys crack me up! thanks

Back