Felt closing out white Thick Bricks $15

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My $7.50 order came in today.
Sold my $15 order to another RRBer for what I had in them plus shipping.

I wish everyone could have gotten in on the deal, and I don't want to rub it in, but for some reason the old Eddie Murphy "Ice Cream" skit from Delirious popped in my head. :p :p

Just teasin' guys!!

Mine are sitting I the sun right now so I can put them on some wheels but I had a question pop up......

If I'm putting the tires on 1.5" wide rims, can I use a 24x2.125 tube or will I need to get some 24x3 specific tubes?

Chips_Mahoy said:
Mine are sitting I the sun right now so I can put them on some wheels but I had a question pop up......

If I'm putting the tires on 1.5" wide rims, can I use a 24x2.125 tube or will I need to get some 24x3 specific tubes?

I am planning on trying some smaller tubes. I think they should work fine. But I will defer to the people that have actually mounted 24x3's before.

If you don't have any 24 x 3 tubes, 26 x 2.125 will work perfectly....I done it before (and currently now that i think about it). :mrgreen:

Looking forward seeing what everyone does with them, I've got 4 sets for sale if anyone wants some. I do need to make a profit on mine though....

Cheers,
Dr. T

Chips_Mahoy said:
Well.....they worked for now..... I guess I'll see If they'll hold body weight once mounted.... :shock:

Let's see a photo!
I brought my 24" rims home this weekend, but never got around to mounting a pair of Bricks to see how they look.

kingfish254 said:
Chips_Mahoy said:
Well.....they worked for now..... I guess I'll see If they'll hold body weight once mounted.... :shock:

Let's see a photo!.

Tomorrow.... Right now I'm laid up on the couch w/ a sore back from working on bikes all evening. (non-build off bikes of course). I ended up mounting them on the 24" alloy OCC Stingray wheels. The nice thing was when theyre inflated, they still fit (barely) in the front forks of one of the little OCC stingrays. I think there was about 3/16" on each side for clearance.

Back