Fender Rolling Central Ohio

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fender Rolling Central Ohio
Hello All
I bought a Fender roller and it is on the way. I will guess buy the end of the week. I would like to reduce the cost of my investment. So. I thought I would put this out there. I am near Dover, Ohio and would be willing to arrange a Saturday or Sunday that we could meet up and roll a few Fenders. This would be with the understanding that we are learning and there is no guarantee that the finders will not be damaged. The cost will be 15.00 a pair and we will do the fenders with least amount of damage first and then the nasty ones. I do not know if anyone would like to do this but if you would please PM with Fender Rolling in subject line. I would like to try to make a day of it so maybe we could arrange informal times to do fenders or come early and we will learn together. Please PM if you would be interested. This is just the first thought process and please feel free to comment. Thanks
:)
This is the picture from the net
FenderRollerEBay_zps5b120ca7.jpg

Nice machine.

$15 bucks a fender, and learning how to do it sounds like a good deal to me. I'm too far away, but would like to see pics once you get working with that thing.

does this make a new fender from a flat piece of metal, or is it for taking out dents in existing fenders? does it have extra dies to do differant size fenders? looks like a pretty cool tool, never saw one before and im curious. thanx.

rydr1 said:
Nice machine.

$15 bucks a fender, and learning how to do it sounds like a good deal to me. I'm too far away, but would like to see pics once you get working with that thing.
Yea but it is way better! I am only asking 7.50 each, 15.00 for a pair. This is a one time offer act now !! :lol:

Interesting; I too am too far away. I do have a bead roller though and I think I may be able to turn a fender rolling die set on my lathe for use with my bead roller. I'm also thinking of doing some custom tanks and things as I have a metal brake, flanger, bead roller, punch press and a few other metal working tools.

X-RAY said:
does this make a new fender from a flat piece of metal, or is it for taking out dents in existing fenders? does it have extra dies to do differant size fenders? looks like a pretty cool tool, never saw one before and im curious. thanx.

This is for the repair of fenders only. This one does not have any extra dies so, I am guessing I will be limited to standard curve fenders. I do not know for sure yet. Have lots of styles to try

Back