Firestone Super GTO (Sale Pending) and a Ross Camel Back

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firestone Super GTO (Huffy Rail) and a Ross Camel Back
I had to do some trading to get these The big problem is I set out to reduce the number of bikes I have to help keep the chief officer happy. She thinks you need one bike and one bike only. I had a really nice condition Schwinn Sprint from the early 90,s that I thought I would get read of So… the local swap shop has these two bikes in their possession and does not really want to sell them until he gets them ride able. I said this 10 speed is in near new condition and very ride-able lets trade. He thought for a long time and said ok! We shook hands and both felt like we got the better deal. Now the issue with the boss and the bikes has worsened. I like both of these bikes and can see so much poetical in them. I do have a couple more 10 speeds I have no use for, but now , now they scream trading stock and if I sold them I mean maybe a case or two of beer each and they would be gone forever. What’s a guy to do? :lol:
Pictues look better than it is but it's a good start
IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

Re: Firestone Super GTO (Huffy Rail) and a Ross Camel Back

I like the super GTO, Hide them in the basement lol then slowly bring them out one by one. My wife looked in my basement one day and said I didnt know you had bikes down here :roll: opps

Re:( PENDING ) Firestone Super GTO( SALE ) Ross Camel Back

Jaxon said:
I would be interested in the Super GTO if it is For Sale
Well looks like Jaxson wants to help me keep piece on the home front. :D He has made a very fair offer on the Goat
And looks like I will be sending her to a new home. Thanks

Now if there just wasn’t all those darn manifesto rules on building a build off bike I have an idea and the parts for the ROSS it requires frame stay widening and I do not want the Bunny Brigade coming down on me. :cry:

Does remind me of a story :mrgreen:

Re: Firestone Super GTO (Huffy Rail) and a Ross Camel Back

Jaxon said:
I would be interested in the Super GTO if it is For Sale
Well looks like Jaxson wants to help me keep piece on the home front. :D He has made a very fair offer on the Goat
And looks like I will be sending her to a new home. Thanks

Now if there just wasn’t all those darn manifesto rules on building a build off bike I have an idea and the parts for the ROSS it requires frame stay widening and I do not want the Bunny Brigade coming down on me. :x

Does remind me of a story :mrgreen:

Two very nice bikes! :D

My first two-wheeler was a Huffy that Santa brought me during Christmas, 1964.

I recently picked up a like Huffy as my first one from a member here....I've learned more about Huffy bikes during the few months I've been a member here than I ever knew dating back to '64. Seeing your GTO brought back memories as a youngster of drooling over that same bike (even color) at our local Firestone store. :D

sleepy said:
Two very nice bikes! :D

My first two-wheeler was a Huffy that Santa brought me during Christmas, 1964.

I recently picked up a like Huffy as my first one from a member here....I've learned more about Huffy bikes during the few months I've been a member here than I ever knew dating back to '64. Seeing your GTO brought back memories as a youngster of drooling over that same bike (even color) at our local Firestone store. :D
I know what you mean, I think Steve must have some kind of gift. The information and help provided on this site is amazing. I am in my early 50’s and needed a hobby when I stumbled in, Well now it’s kinda gotten out of hand :roll: but boy am I having fun! you know, I feel like a kid again. :lol: I will regret selling the Goat but I need to finish simple build over in the motor section and I want to do my Firebolt. I have to look at it as I traded a 10speed for parts I needed for my board track build. Let her go no regrets. .. is it normal to have feeling for a bicycle? :lol:

Back