FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!!!!!! NOVEMBER 5th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!!!!!!AUGUST 6th

Finally my pics!!!!!!!
Departing
100_1606.jpg

100_1607.jpg

Cute Chicks (Nichola and Meghan)
100_1612.jpg

100_1613.jpg

100_1614.jpg

100_1616.jpg

Coaster Toaster on his 53 schwinn.
100_1617.jpg

Skidding!!!!!!
100_1626.jpg

Ian drifting.
100_1628.jpg

100_1627.jpg

Me drifting ( I think????)
100_1630.jpg

100_1634.jpg

The worksman trike required some towing at one point, amazing what a belt can do!!
100_1635.jpg

100_1641.jpg

100_1642.jpg

Re: FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!!!!!! SEPTEMBER 3rd

That's right folks, September 3rd is fast coming upon us. WE WILL RIDE!!!! It is also my son's first day of kindergarten !!!!!

I will be there. And I'll see you this Thursday night for the motorcycle ride.

Hey Bo, fix those video links. I want to see them.

I'm gonna try like heck to finish my bike for the coming up ride next thursday...still have a way to go but I'm gonna try my best to get it done....still need parts..hopefully ill be driving out to NJ sat for a fork stem and apes..still need fenders if any of you locale guys have a set for a 26"er interested in selling them for cheap let me know ... Also need a banana seat cheap also .. And a chopper type head light .. If you got any said items..pm me please.

Ian, what video links ????? YESSSSSS tonite motorbicycle ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my bikes running again although i'm pretty beat up what time are you meeting to ride tonight?

7:00 motorcycle ride tonight CJ. I'll be there. Bo I thought a couple of those pictures you posted are supposed to be video links of people skidding by. Guess not.

No they are not vids, they are pictures with long exposures.

fun motorcycle ride last night Bo. I needed that. I hope to join you guys regularly.

dont think ill be making it on thursday, but ill try. I picked up a trike today that I couldnt pass up on , so money to finish current project by thursday kinda got spent. Ill be there at the next one thats for sure!! .. hope you guys enjoy the ride..and fingers crossed it wont be to cold next month for a cruise.

dont think ill be making it on thursday, but ill try. I picked up a trike today that I couldnt pass up on , so money to finish current project by thursday kinda got spent. Ill be there at the next one thats for sure!! .. hope you guys enjoy the ride..and fingers crossed it wont be to cold next month for a cruise.
you definatly don't need a rat or even a cruiser its a slow paced fun ride, I bring a ss mountain bike

we should do this ride all winter. see how cold it can get and how much anti-freeze it takes to keep us going.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
we should do this ride all winter. see how cold it can get and how much anti-freeze it takes to keep us going.

"anti-freeze"

:lol:

I MTB ride all winter so I am defiantly down to cruise all winter!!!!!!!!!

crap. stoopid teecher wants to haf a meating wif al the perants tammaro nite. Now I can't go on a rid with yose guys.

thatismytruck said:
Come anyway pawel. I might have some fenders for you.

finally got a set of chrome ones :D

and yea I wont be making it, I got other bikes I could come up with but i dont think ill feel right lol..Ill be at the next one, pinky swear.

Latest posts

Back