Florida Vintage & Custom Bicycle Show & Swap 2015

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Please see flyer for all the details. The event is in Dunedin Fl. on May 2. You must contact me if you would like a swap space because we have a limited amount of space. Last year we had 22 vendors, over 100 bikes in the show. Kirstie Alley from Cheers showed up on her cruiser & also the guys from the Discovery Channel show "Highway to heck" showed up. 100% of the money raised goes to charity

Do you give prizes for best in show or people's choice? If so I'd like to send a few pairs of my grips and a seat to be given out. Hit me up when the time comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are taking donations if anyone has any new cool bicycle items that we could give a way as a door prize & we will add your logo as a sponsor to the back of our t-shirts & mention you in all our post.

Ok. Count me in as a donor. Use the items as you see fit. Door prizes, show winners, whatever.

A leather seat, three pairs of coke bottle grips, and two pairs of ball end grips on the way tomorrow from Thompson Classic Bicycle Components.

You don't wanna miss this event. It's the only one of it's kind in the state of Florida. Last year was our very first year & we had well over 100 bikes in the show, 22 vendors, awards, door prizes, give away bicycle, t-shirts, snacks & drinks.

I am going to try and make this one, can you give an idea of hotels down there? something close by would be great!

If anybody is in Jacksonville come down to One Spark and see the new Emory. Emory bikes is on the come back. Tapered roller bearings. Stainless frame. Sealed hubs. Belt drive. etc.

A leather seat, three pairs of coke bottle grips, and two pairs of ball end grips on the way tomorrow from Thompson Classic Bicycle Components.

Awesome!!!

Back