flying pegasus

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got a chance to think about getting this build finished and instead of actually finishing the things that really
needed to be done, i started working on the bars.
i decided that they looked a little simple 'cause they where sitting next to the deco designs on the head stems, now bar
locaters, so i added some highlights to them. what i thought would be a nice touch has now turned into too much work!
i now have to finish the other side!
here's some pics of the welded/ hand finished shapes i added...which still need some attention to be considered finished!
handgrip2.jpg

handgrip1.jpg

wow! thats cool. are the bars welded onto the stems yet? oh and i dont think you need a chaingaurd, it looks a little cluttered.

a little delayed but thanks again for the coments. i think i have to get back to it and actually get
this thing finished...will post soem new work/pics soon! hopefully!

This remains as probably my favorite build. :D Do you have plans of adding a second headlight? One on the opposite side to match the existing light would just be so nice.

Dude this bike is so sick!!!! Impressive work you´ve been doing, I´m in love with the tank and the single light on front. Which color do you have in mind? Cuz that metallic silver rocks.
Keep up the great work!!! :mrgreen:

thanks for all the bumps and comments on the bike. I've just been so busy with so many other things
that i haven't had anytime to do anything on the bike! It's been covered all this time and occationally i pull the covers off and
have a look/sit on it...i'm still not sure what sort of finish i want on it...paint or even clear coated steel look! I'm now thinking
about sticking a motor in it! i'm so confused! i'll try to get some things finished on it that have been long over due.
again thanks for all the great words.

Back