For all the bicycle lovers. Meaning everyone on here.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need some fenders, a new seat, tires, tubes, and pedals. And to sand mine all the way down(will be finished sanding
after tomorrow.) Primer it and paint it and it'll be good to go. I think by next week sometime I'll be riding it!<3

LaurenStanger said:
I need some fenders, a new seat, tires, tubes, and pedals. And to sand mine all the way down(will be finished sanding
after tomorrow.) Primer it and paint it and it'll be good to go. I think by next week sometime I'll be riding it!<3

From another thread..
KOTA said:
....Why Lauren just may get a bike like that one, and fall in LOVE with bicycling, and come back here to become one of our "top" notch builders.

Well..Look who's on there way! :lol: :lol:

Hehe. I'll be sure to try and remember to take pics of the in the process part and post them!
This bike wasn't too badly damaged. So it was easier for me to fix then say one thats totally rusted over and unmovable. LOL

Start you first build thread....We like pics.

Starting riding to work and back, immediately the weather went bad, so I've only gone once by bike, seems none of them have fenders for riding in the rain. That's all changing, it'll be everyday riding starting this week.

Back