Found an old Columbia. Oh what to do?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello!! My very first post.
I found this old Columbia. I've no time for it, but i love the frame! So it's in my garage now. And there it wil stay until I have time. i just don't know if I want to:
a. get tubes and tires, grease it and ride it
b. completely restore it
c. modify it into a bobber. A mild custom, nothing too radical.
Any ideas from the peanut gallery?

010204010312010410200803263531a5a24.jpg

I say A, Then B and C after you rode it for awhile.. lol

d......send it to me. I'll ride it in Westfield, where it was made. I'll send you some pics! : :lol:

Not to sound the same. Ride it for a awhile then start making changes as you see fit. Sometimes you need to bond with the bike before some kind of inspiration hits.

A Ride it as is for now and then B Restore it, It looks as if everything is there and is in restorable shape.Like cman says bond with it first. LOL

WE HAVE A 1028..POSTING WITHOUT AN INTRO! SUSPECT SHOULD PROCEED TO THE INTRO SECTION IMEDIATELY!....OVERppsshht :p
(a)
L8 EM

:lol: :lol: Intro!!!,Intro!!!,Intro!!!!

JoeyMac said:
Hey I think I saw that beep ride on craigslist, where are you located?

I live in East HAven. I found it in New Haven. Good eye. :wink:

TheDuke said:
WE HAVE A 1028..POSTING WITHOUT AN INTRO! SUSPECT SHOULD PROCEED TO THE INTRO SECTION IMEDIATELY!....OVERppsshht :p
(a)
L8 EM

Oops. Sorry folks. on my way over .....

It looks Like A wins!!! This is good news for me because I am very busy. Thanks for all of your input everybody!! I've been away for a bit (I assumed the forum would notify me on a reply to my post, but it didn't, so I was unaware of all of these replies.

Back