Found this NEW OLD STOCK bike in Kansas City

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one comes with a story. My sister was crusing the Kansas City craigslist estate sale adds when she saw something she thought I might like to have. She emailed me the link and to my surprise I found myself looking at a NOS Schwinn American. She went to the estate sale and was able to get me the bike. It was purchased new and put on an exercise stand. The bike has nevre been on the road. It has never been out side. It is as mint new as you will ever see outside of a bike in its original box. here is the best part, I have not cleaned any part of this bike. This is just how it was found, and I have not detailed any part of this bike as of yet. Not a bad bike for $125.00. Big thanks sister!! (A.K.A. kcbikepirate jr. ) :mrgreen:

100_3241.jpg

100_3233.jpg

100_3234.jpg

100_3235.jpg

100_3236.jpg

100_3237.jpg

100_3246.jpg

100_3245.jpg

100_3244.jpg

100_3243.jpg

It's about time you posted that thing! :)
You should give them a pic with it on the original stand. I thought it looked groovy that way.
An incredible find.....

Regards,
Jules

Did you get the go cart finished??

julesjunk said:
It's about time you posted that thing! :)
You should give them a pic with it on the original stand. I thought it looked groovy that way.
An incredible find.....

Regards,
Jules

Did you get the go cart finished??
could not fit the stand in the van because I had just bought to much stuff. I found the apple krate at a garage sale, I traded for the violet stingray and I finished the Rupp go kart while I was in KC, so the van was pretty full. Man I forget just how good the shopping in KC can be :mrgreen:
100_3252.jpg

100_3253.jpg

100_3251.jpg

100_3250.jpg

Those finds are incredible. I mean I find a lot of cool stuff but never anyhting like the apple krate or the american. Keep looking for more cool stuff. Is the american a 62 or 63? Matt

Latest posts

Back