Freebee Huffy Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this up from a lady who was moving and had to get it gone. I'm still trying to figure our what to do with it. Thinking of doing a series of bikes based on my favorite craft breweries. If any one knows what this model is let me know, it would be appreciated. I am also looking to replace the back fenders for it and I am coming up with nothing. If any one knows where I can look to find them.

IMG_1581_zps10a48e0f.jpg

IMG_1582_zpsf565c535.jpg

IMG_1583_zps3b46b3f8.jpg

IMG_1585_zps6eebfa0a.jpg

Every time I see a trike at a junk shop it is at a minimum $250. Can't beat FREE. If you can find a guy with a fender roller you might make those rear fenders look a LOT better.

I don't know why, but I really love trikes. Biggest problem is that they are a b@*ch to store because of how much room they take up. I'd have dragged that thing home all day long.

Transporting one is a pain too. Gotta have a pickup truck. We have one teenager here in town that has been driving the same yellow trike around town for the last two or three years...It is a far cry from the popular bikes but it seems he loves it and won't let go of it.. I think he needs to join up here!

DJ Bill said:
Transporting one is a pain too. Gotta have a pickup truck.

That's true too. First one I grabbed we unbolted the rear axle and got the thing in the back of my Jeep Wrangler. The second one I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and have driven my truck that day.

Back