Fresh score and ideas wanted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
OK, I am looking for some ideas. I have a few but there are a bunch of directions I could go. Let me know what you think! Colors, wheels, gears, stock, Rat, Custom, Muscle, boardtrack, apes, heck try a Photoshop with it if you are so inclined.

roadie1.jpg

roadie2.jpg

heres a great idea, give it to me. :) seriously, flat black, keep the chainguard, tank, rims and fenders and red tires

my first thought was to make an Honest Abe low/stretch, but I dont think I could cut that up!!!

Awesome bike. It looks like it'll polish up really nice. I wouldn't change a thing on that one. Maybe some big ole longhorn handlebars. Sweet find.

Rat Rod said:
I agree about the longhorn bars....think we've seen enough board trackers. :wink:

OUCH! :mrgreen:

I'd be inclined to throw a set of "Quick Brick" tires on it in White.
Polish it up a Bit,
Maybe do a 3 Speed Rear Conversion with a Custom Shifter...
....and Ride it silly The Way it is.

and Long Horn Bars :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha Ha....sorry Kev...no offense. :D :D

I think you and Hooch built such cool bikes for the build off that you've got everyone wanting one. :wink: Sort of like the stretch trend on the forum right now thanks to Kenny p.

I'd like to see some custom handlebars built for a change. Maybe more customizing in the subtle nuances of the bike.

Back