FULL DISCLOSURE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou for your passion and hard work! Im just a bike luv'n yo yo like most
all of us and appreciate the hard work to keep this forum growing and operating to reach
new levels of success. Be assured we love the venue for bike voicin'

All the best for Our future...No shame in payment for hard work. This community ROCKs!

I've made friends, learned, shared ideas, given and bought parts through this site. I have received support in a recent tough time from friends I met on site. Thank you Steve and moderators for giving us this community .

Steve,
Just the fact that you would spell out what you do to keep this great enthusiast site running, in my eyes speaks volumes about your integrity and commitment to the custom (or is it Kustom?) bike scene.

Everyone I've referred here loves the site, finds something good here to take away. It's run like no other place on the net. We are able to work and play and share our experiences here, and we are free from the overwhelming commercialization of so many busy sites. We are kept free from the language, attacks, attitudes and drama that afflict every public space on the Internet now, right down to your local newspaper's home page.

You provided a great framework for all of us to hang around in. It's why I've never left after years of visiting here. I never get bored. I rarely take offense at anything people say, which I hope is also others' experience here.

Other people who've never signed up or even been much interested in building a bike, have shared the site with me innumerable times: over my shoulder, through links, through messages, through parts sources and sales and other connections.

Friends have built things for me, I've built things for them, I've bought, sold, traded, gifted, given, shipped and been amazed by 1000's of bike parts, with dozens of other people in the hobby. Here is an indication of how much I am personally into this site: I created my email address, [email protected] about 5 years ago when I signed up here. I felt that from what I saw, I would use it a lot, and so I set that up and shortly after signed up with Rat Rod Bikes.

I've had over 25000 emails at that address in that time. It's almost overwhelming. But this community of enthusiasts is amazing!

I've met and spoke to people all over our area and around the world. These are folks I simply would not have met had it not been for Rat Rod Bikes. My story is not unique. This site has created lasting friendships for many of its members and visitors, some for years now. These guys are acquaintances who share a passion for building or fixing or collecting bikes. We are brothers-in-arms now because of this place.

THANK YOU STEVE!

--Rob Bareiss
NLCTVWguy
Moderator, Rat Rod Bikes
New London, CT USA

deorman said:
Thanks for the free lunch. :) :wink:
Free?? Haha, do you know how many hours that members browse this site while at work? ;-)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for all you do. I am going to click the links now and buy something! I have an excuse to tell my wife now.

Keep at it....you're doing a great job and have increased interest in our hobby.

Haha Cman, good one! :mrgreen:

This is a great site and I'm glad to have found it when I did in my early high school days.

You learn so much! Thanks.

Sounds good to me. I really appreciate the opportunity to read and participate in the forums. If you make some bucks along the way, power to you.

Back