Full sized tiger or just a medium meow?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was sent this photo by a person interested in selling it to me. I won't be able to get in touch with him until later in the week and from looking at the pic it appears to be a twenty-four incher. What does it look like to you fellas?

cid_DWT183.jpg

You may be right, but those may not be modern std. grey blocks. Old "cinder" blocks are the same, but I have seen old cement blocks that are 10x9x18! :?
Then again, those cats don't look like big tom's, maybe it's a 20"! :shock: :lol:

I pasted several of the crank arms together. Assuming they are 6.5" it looks like 24" wheels to me.

24or26.jpg

probably an 8" crank arm.

based on my findings of feline research, i'm gonna guess 26"ers.
i factored in the fur, compensated for claw, and use the felininus rules of guessing.
14"x2 to the power of F (- 2" cause i got big cats)

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

this is just a guess, i didn't take into account the hours a day spent sleeping, how much food was comsumed, or how full the little boxes are. :)

24" has a short headtube, this one is long, I'm gonna' say 26".

This thread is too freakin' funny! :D

I just did what I always do on vague ebay ads, I count the spokes on the front wheel halfway around. I'm getting 18, which means 36 spokes, aka a standard 26" wheel. ...And, as for the ebay stuff, I don't ask the seller because I'm just looking at ads ending soonest, and they probably wouldn't get back to me in time. Also, here's my 63 Tiger!
63tiger001.jpg
~Adam

JoKeR63 said:
24" has a short headtube, this one is long, I'm gonna' say 26".

This thread is too freakin' funny! :D

What JoKeR63 said. The top and bottom tube almost meet at the headtube on a 24

icyuod2 said:
probably an 8" crank arm.

based on my findings of feline research, i'm gonna guess 26"ers.
i factored in the fur, compensated for claw, and use the felininus rules of guessing.
14"x2 to the power of F (- 2" cause i got big cats)

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

this is just a guess, i didn't take into account the hours a day spent sleeping, how much food was comsumed, or how full the little boxes are. :)

icyuod2, I think i've got your cats brother from another mother...

Lets see here, wait, stop moving, sit still, no don't sit, stop rubbing your face on the tape measure, RRRRRRRRRRR!

Maybe he's just a little self consious about his beer gut or something.....
DSCN0084.jpg

Wow Desmo, you've got a big head !
DSCN0086.jpg

man you weren't kidding! they could be twins, right down to the beer gut. :)
perry (the cat pictured) was the odd ball. his mother was pure grey, his father pure white.all the kittens where grey or white or a combo of the 2 colors.

except for him.

Latest posts

Back