furniture score

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to pick this up today. Some people didn't show up to get it so it became mine. This is the picture that was in the ad. I can't take any at this time because its raining and snowing and I don't want to wreck it. It's in my car for the moment. I'm not sure how old it is. Someone stole the bench while I was on my way.

photo-1.jpg

Top five list of things that creep me out:

1) Spiders (not the bikes!)
2) Being in a cemetary at night
3) Cross-dressers
4) OLD MIRRORS!
5) Pictures of myself (they never turn out right!)

A night time cemetery is not that bad, I went there once to do a photo shoot of my old hearse once. Still miss that car.

Eclipse said:
I wouldn't go in a cemetery at night. And I don't like mirrors at night either.
Outskirtcustom, do you have a picture of that shoot your did?

I'll have to search my files and see. I couldn't find any when I posted so they may have gotten erased when my computer crashed :(

Eclipse said:
That's too bad... I bet they were awesome.
They were. I still miss that car, ex-girlfriend made me sell it. Someday I'll find another.

outskirtscustoms said:
Eclipse said:
They were. I still miss that car, ex-girlfriend made me sell it. Someday I'll find another.

Another ex girlfriend?

Gizmo said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Eclipse said:

Another ex girlfriend?

Yeah, I've had a few of those. :roll: I have my fiance now so hopefully no more of that.

Back