"FUTURE" (freak) builds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philphine.........What the heck kinda coffee do you guys drink over there? :lol:

i wanna do many builds...
my "World's Lowest Indian"
img521.jpg

"IT! came from the black lagoon"
img021.jpg

but those are the only two i can think of right now.

i try to avoid caffine.

really, most of those are just ideas (if you noticed on freakbike the king/queen tandem idea isn't much further than having an interesting motorcycle seat), or have become long term things. i just threw all the ideas and projects out there. i have a few nice riders already so i'm in no hurry. i can fool with all of them and they'll get made when they get made (hopefully).

Thanks Chainey, I'm glad you shared the "Chainsaw Canadian Border crossing experience " with Ronnie.
Randy, Do the coasters have a reverse steering bicycle if they don't you better make one. As much fun to watch as it is to ride.
dal19.jpg

As for bike shorts and helmets, I rode 205 miles in sweatpants back in 1993, I could not walk after being rubbed raw, never again, I wear what works for me. Some of the rides I do require helmets, And I wear them on the freakbikes too. I have hit potholes at night and got slammed, broke collarbone, but my noggin was unscratched. There was a guy I worked with that did the quad century this year (4 days 400 miles) his 1st time and he rode it in bluejeans, apparently it worked for him.
dal16.jpg

Kerry in Mackinaw City after finishing the quad, bike from goodwill

I agree padded shorts are a must for a long ride.
gotavan said:
Randy, Do the coasters have a reverse steering bicycle if they don't you better make one. As much fun to
We don't have one here but somebody from Oklahoma once brought one to one of our events. I really ought to make one for the Midwest Bicycle Fest. Give away a prize if anyone can ride it. Maybe a new car for a prize.
Video...

Stretch, you gotta build "IT!" That picture is just to cool! The bike will inspire "drool puddles" world wide!

New Car! Hey Dan, We're going to Randy's bash next year! When you win, I get the car on even days, you get it on the odd ones!

thanks man! its just one of those projects where i dont have the stuff.. as in i dont have a way to bend the down tube to match the arc of the front wheel. :roll:

Back