Gaskill's Hop Shop presents: Josephine (New Stripes)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gaskill's Hop Shop presents: Josephine

Wow! And my wife thought my bike was wierd. :D I like! I bet you love parking that and just watching peoples faces when they see it. I really like the kickstand shifter thing. That would actually work with a little modification. This bike has a lot of idea promoting features. Thanks for sharing.

gaskill said:
sprucemoose said:
Nice shop!--I went and checked out your blog--I dig your work.

hey man checked out your site. man you are a mad man with that water color. want to trade up on some prints?

definitely! see anything you'd want? I guess send me an email--you can get at that through my blog--or shoot me a message here...

that is just mad. i wanna see all that in action could you post a video? i wanna see all those gears turning that is wild

that is a saying that can cause trouble :D

Very Cool!!!!
Also, thanx for the 6 pack/spray paint holder idea!!!!
Brilliant! :wink: :wink:

i need to weather it a bit, not like extreme fake weathering just a little scuff here and there, if anyone has any suggestions i'd appreciate it. we try to recycle a lot, like those 6 packs, i guess thats what started all this bike building, i had too many broken bikes given to me.

backyard summer fun
DSC05652.jpg

Do the extra sprockets add any performance benfit/ I'm looking at the pics and can figure out if they do or not. In any case, that bike is the bee's knees.

so i changed it up a little bit, put some new wheels, i think it looks a little more personally touched with the obvious hot rod style wheels.
DSC05711.jpg

DSC05707.jpg

Also had it striped by george, a man with a magic brush.
DSC05232.jpg

DSC05713.jpg

DSC05715.jpg

Back